Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question
  • From: "flipsidegroup" <mailing@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:04:08 -0000

Cool glad my ideas got prvious to back it up and that coffee machine=20
sounds superb ....

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian  Willoughby" <ian@i...> wrote:
> That was the plan I had for my wedding last year, didn't get the=20
Plasma (although it made it onto the list) but got a =A3400 Magimix=20
RobotCafe coffee machine which is the mutt's nut's :-)
>=20
> R's
> Ian
>=20
>=20
problem.=20
(http://www.ihbc.org.uk/context_archive/29/bungaroosh_dir/bungaroosh_
<mailing@f...>=20
wrote:
> > > Hi all i joined last week sometime but i havent got round
to=20
> > saying boo yet so here goes=20
> > >=20
> > > Name : Matt
> > > Live : Brighton
> > > Occupation : Desktop Support bod
> > >=20
> > > Other info: Just got engaged so now a part time wedding
planner
> > >=20
> > > First Question : I was planning to hardwire my house but as
now=20
i=20
> > have found out its a bit of a nightmare DIY wise ( teh walls
are=20
> > made of flint we had our decprator kill 2 drills and have to
get=20
a=20
> > shoulder mounted job just to but up the curtain rails) and my=20
time=20
> > is somewhat taked up with other things im looking for a
comapny=20
to=20