Re: Loooooooooong kek press on a Pronto

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Loooooooooong kek press on a Pronto
  • From: Simon Kennedy <stonewolfsoft@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:40:18 +0100 (BST)

--- "Crick, Steve (UK)" <steve.crick@xxxxxxx>
wrote: >
> Any Pronto experts out there answer this for me?
>
> My nice new Panasonic TV has just arrived, and I was
> setting up all my
> macros to control it and not the old Sony.
>
> A problem I have found is that the power on and
> power off both require
> you to hold the key down on the remote for a second
> or two. Of course,
> these commands from the Pronto only send a single
> command.
>
> How do I simulate a 'hold' from within a Pronto
> macro?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve

Steve, there is a possibility that what the remote
does is send a discrete on/off code to the telly after
the key is pressed a predetermined length of time.

You could check the following page to see if it helps.

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db=discrete&br=panasonic&fc=

OR

http://tinyurl.com/gzah

and paste the codes int the pronto software.

Regards
Simon Kennedy