Relisys RLT1720 Thoughts and Questions

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Relisys RLT1720 Thoughts and Questions
  • From: Ben McCormack <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:33:11 +0100

Hello all

I have just bought one of the Relisys 17" widescreen TV's from Dabs.

I have had the unit a few days and so far I am very impressed, I have
only fed it with regular TV ariel and the picture has been really good.
The build quality is also good. The remote is a bit cheap but I will
probably use a pronto.

I had a couple of question, does anyone know how to get the TV stations
to appear on the correct channel numbers? at the moment BBC1 is on
channel 27 etc.

I have also just bought a VESA wall mount and it mounts the screen
about 1.5 cm away from the wall. there is the problem, does anyone know
of suppliers of low profile or right angle phono and s-video connectors?

Any other questions then please just ask

regards

ben