[OT]ish O2 Victims Unit :)

Following my post earlier, a couple of you have expressed interest in
what's
happening post-O2, so due to this "popular" demand, I have
created a mailing
list:

Please join if you are interested in/affected by O2 Hoster disappearing.

The primary aim is to share info that may help in recovering debt from O2,
but
if you want to discuss alternative vendors, just want to moan about O2, or
just
want to moan generally about something not overed by the range of UKHA [OT]
topics, then feel free to join.

I expect this list to have a limited life span, but hopefully a useful one.

Note:  Admin approval (that's me!) is required, so if I don't like you or
you
are Ozan trying to get a sneaky look at what we discuss, then you won't get
in :)

cheers,

Tony.