From: mark_harrison_uk2
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Win98 to XP

Selling what exactly?

The action pack is a non-transferable licence. If you buy one from
eBay for a fiver this gives you no more right to use the product than
simply pirating a copy.

If you're happy with pirating software (and accept the risks), then
do so, but don't kid yourself that the fiver on eBay is actually
buying something even vaguely legit.

Regards,

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@b...>
wrote:
> I saw someone selling them on Ebay for a fiver!
>
> Tim.

Agreement; and you must then remove all copies of Products licensed
under this Agreement, unless valid licenses are either purchased for
them, or, if applicable, obtained by renewal of this Agreement.
>   >
>   >
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/partner/sales_and_marketing/actionpack/ter
ms.aspx