Re: X10 X-CAM interference

Enquiries wrote:

> I have a customer who has an existing wireless PC network as well as a
pair
> of RF headphones for listening to music.  He is interested in
instaling the
> X-CAM video camera, but is concerned about interference.  Has anybody
used
> this mixture before, or could say for sure that it would be OK?

Hi Darren,

I use a 2.4GHz wireless video sender (same frequency as the X-Cam) and I
get interference from:- microwave, bluetooth and *wireless lan*.
Basically, anything in the 2.4GHz range.

I've heard people reporting success with setting a certain channel on
the video senders and a certain other end of the 2.4GHz spectrum channel
on the wifi, but I've never had any success with this.

The RF headphones will probably run at a different frequency, otherwise
he'd notice wifi traffic on them at the moment :)

So, sorry!

--
Doogie