Re: SWMBO blocking, was Cool!

> Just one question: Is there a behaviour change at or about the altar,
or
if they are OK beforehand do they stay that way ?

LOL : Behaviour change ? wt*..... No my dear friend it's a full blown
metamorphism [happens during a 24hr period after the altar].... The cute
innocent loving creature that you thought you couldn't go wrong with
transforms into SWMBO.... Shocking really..............

BUT I raise the question.... Is the shock of this reality only just a
catalyst for us buying more and more toys ? I mean I'm a hell of a lot
worse
in terms of buying toys than before the 'altar' incident.

Take it easy folks and remember there's always an online techie toy shop to
drown your sorrows in.

Ciao.
Shaf