Re: Home automation plan

> 1. How does the comfort phone input connect up when ADSL is being
> used?   Does it require a microfilter?
>
> 2. Is it possible to place a microfilter inline for each of the
> four phone patch-panel outlets.  It would be nice to filter the
phone
> lines at node zero, and not in the rooms that the lies are patched
> through to.

I did this a couple of months ago.
What you need is an adsl linebox, replacing the original BT master
socket.

http://www.kingdomkomputers.co.uk/product_info.php?
cPath=75&products_id=348

ADSL plugs straight into this. I've used a router.

Phone side of the linebox wires to Comfort's telephone in. Comfort's
telephone out wires into a second master socket. All phone extensions
should be wired from this second master.

Appologies for the bad diagram

adsl linebox------->comfort>-----2nd master---->housephones
adsl router

Some better diagrams in the technical section at the comfort website.

Max