RE: Caller Id and Homeseer Meteor Plugin - help please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Caller Id and Homeseer Meteor Plugin - help please
  • From: "Rowdy" <aoop43@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:35:05 +0100

Hi Dean,

I did have a look at your site last night, what version of patrick's
software are you using, the links to his website are dead. Wouldn't mind
a copy of yours that is working, maybe the version I picked up is an
older one. Did you encounter any of the run time errors? The only other
things I can think of are the hardware isn't working, not sure how to
test that or because I've just gone to version 1.6.119 of homeseer, the
plug in needs a tweak.

Cheers,

Keith Y