RE: [OT] HDD copy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] HDD copy
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:32:12 +0100

Partition Magic from PowerQuest.

You create three floppies from the CD, boot from the floppy and copy
partitions about however you like. I used it to build 4 identical
laptops last week. Each disk took about 15 minutes each.

Partition Magic actually copies partitions, not disks and can also
resize them as required, so no, the disks don't need to be the same size
or make.

Steve