RE: Cool!

It's a bit of a long story - I took out a car loan to get it cos they were
horribly expensive at the time. I justified this by getting the base unit
which had wheels, the laser had an engine and it all kinda made sense in a
rather worrying way. Anyway, when this 9 stone beast arrived I took it all
upstairs to the cupboard and put it all in. The oversight became obvious
when I tried to shut the door and the wheels (which stuck out) got in the
way. The cupboard had an auto light switch and the light was now on
permanently. The only recourse was to hide it somewhere and the only
available spot was under the stairs. The fact that I had to hack out an
extra 2 inches clearance off the door frame didn't go down too well but I
survived and it is out of sight if not out of nagging distance yet.

All was well but the addition of the PC generating heat all the time has
pushed it over the top and I think I need to do something about it.
Anyway, a good excuse to automate yet something else and annoy SWMBO.

Ian

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
08/07/2003 16:59
Please respond to ukha_d