From: xslash@xxxxxxx [mailto:xslash@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 08/07/2003 09:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Privacy 2600

are you talking about you have 1 static ip address (that the vigor picks
up)
and you want to hide the NAted addresses behing your vigor?

If this is the case, this is similiar to my setup. I have a samll network
(4
pcs using a 192.168.1.x address living behing the vigor. These addresses
are
never seen on the internet as that get translated to the 1 real static
internet
addressi have. The static address cannot be hidden as any packets coming
back
to you need to go to this address

is this what you are after?

Ade

Quoting aashram <groups@xxxxxxx>:

> I now have a static IP - I want to withhold my ip/private details when
> browse sites. I have several pcs on my Network and a mail server. I
> share adsl using my vigor 2600.
> I don't know for sure if the firewall in the vigor can do this. Anyone
> know of how I can achieve this ?

Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
http://www.boltblue.com