UKHA Special offers

This is prompted by my having to trawl the list to find my 'rivals' posts
on
the subject, not by my wanting more 'exposure' - honestly, I've been
meaning to
post this for a while.....

Anyway, here goes:
There are a number of ppl offering special deals to UKHA'ers for various
things, which you only see if you happen to spot the advert posting, or
hear
about it 3rd hand somewhere.

It would be nice if there was somewhere we could refer to for these things
-
UKHA special offers only, not general ads.
This has several benefits:
1/ UKHA'er have a place to look to see if there is a deal for something
they
might be interested in, and they hopefully save shed loads of money in the
process
2/ It is not necessary to post the same offers every few weeks or whatever,
thus reducing list traffic a wee bit.
3/ And of course, for those making the offer, potentially more clients

The "disadvantage" of course is that wherever it is hosted (eg
automated home)
might be concerned that they were being seen to be recommending what could
turn
out to be a bunch of shysters :(

Another option would be maybe part of the UKHA yahoo 'space' (Can't access
yahoo from work so can't see what sort of things you can store) could be
used,
so at least it's only UKHA ppl with access, (Possibly with a link in the
list
footer?), and with a disclaimer that no affiliation, recommendation etc
attached to the list....

what do ppl think?

Tony