CCTV quad/switcher recommendations

  • Subject: CCTV quad/switcher recommendations
  • From: "David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:04:48 +0100

Can any one recommend a quad/switcher which can do all or most of the
following:
1. Camera bypass
2. Camera select (if it's a quad option to select all or just one)
3. Remote controlled
4. Variable selection time

I've seen the 'AVC713' at rfcconcepts but at the moment it's the remote
control option which is hard to find.

Please feel free to mention any options that I haven't mentioned that you
think are must have options or any options I have mentioned which aren't
that necessary in practice.

Thanks in advance,
Dave