ipaq starter questions

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: ipaq starter questions
  • From: Stephen <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:37:14 +0100

Hello,

I have bought an ipaq. I have never had anything smaller than a
desktop pc before, so please can you help me.

What accessories do I need?

I have bought some "screen protectors". Are these a good idea?

What about a spare stylus?

Most importantly I would like a hard case to protect it. Do you
recommend any?

I would like to use it for HA as well, primarily as a
"pronto-like"
remote. What software do you recommend?

Any other tips?

Many thanks.