Re: In-ceiling amplifiers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: In-ceiling amplifiers
  • From: "mrecosse" <simon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:47:18 -0000

We are looking to put a SlimP3 player in each room.  I know the=20
Russound kit allows multiple other sources as well as the input from=20
the SlimP3 but this is planned to just be Mr Slim.

When you can buy an OK amp from Mr Richer Sounds for =A370 some of the=20
other solutions seem a bit expensive....

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@r...> wrote:
> We re-sell the Russound stuff - this does whole house audio at=20
sensible
> pricing - 4source 4 switching via CAT5 - IR passthrough etc.
>=20
> A-Bus is very compatative -full kit- which is everything to get you=20
started
> bar speakers and cabling is around ?883.20 +VAT
>=20
> Have a look at their stuff here :- http://www.russound.com
>=20
> I'm using this to route Slimp Audio to all rooms, controlled via=20
PDA's or
> PC's.
>=20
>=20