RE: In-ceiling amplifiers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In-ceiling amplifiers
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:26:24 +0100

We re-sell the Russound stuff - this does whole house audio at sensible
pricing - 4source 4 switching via CAT5 - IR passthrough etc.

A-Bus is very compatative -full kit- which is everything to get you started
bar speakers and cabling is around ?883.20 +VAT

Have a look at their stuff here :- http://www.russound.com

I'm using this to route Slimp Audio to all rooms, controlled via PDA's or
PC's.

Dean.