Re: Digest Number 3708

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Digest Number 3708
  • From: "Alex Kinch" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:31:54 +0100

Hi Justin

The SendMyTxt app truncates submitted messages larger than 128 characters,
there are plans to support multiple messages but that's a little while off.

Also as per your request I've changed the response to return the number of
remaining credits. The new response is "ok-123", where 123 is the
number of
credits left.

Can I leave you to tweak the script to take into account the new remaining
credits response?

Cheers
Alex