RE: Rack-mount cases

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Rack-mount cases
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:13:15 +0100

Paul,
This is where I bought mine from: http://www.acmetech.co.uk/
They are in Park Royal (West London), 10 min drive from me. They have
good choice and are not too expensive because they are branch office of
Taiwanese (or somwhere in that region - I forgot which one) company.
The other resellers are buying from them.
You can't buy on-line, and there are no prices on web site, but if you
give them a ring they will tell you what the prices are.
I think that full size PCI cards will not fit in 3u case, without raiser
card, and that you'll need 4 u, but I might be wrong here.
How many PCI cards you have?
Some riser cards can hold 2 PCI cards.

Nik