[OT] Where was everyone in June ???

  • To: "UKHA Discussion \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Where was everyone in June ???
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:32:25 +0100

Hi all,

as per the subject line.... where did everyone go ?

Surely most of UKHA wasnt on holiday at the same time... or were they.

>from

Jan	Feb	Mar	Apr	May	Jun	Jul
2616	1966	2567	2449	3202	1848	107

Looking back at the month of June specifically

1999	2000	2001	2002	2003
20	454	3059	2814	1848

Although we have only had one day in July we seem to have gone back to the
more usual 80 - 100 messages per day. Seems really strange that June was so
quiet by comparison.

I get worried when things go quiet .... make me thing my email is broken !!

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv