Re: Another newbie - looking for a remote

> I meant the voice bit ... :-)

The voice bit is done dude : (currently issues x10 commands and reads your
email/reads headlines off the BBC website.... I'm just bring the product to
market check out my website over the next few days for more comphresive
info.

Regards,
Shaf

-=*=-
beSophisticated Ltd.
http://www.besophisticated.com/
Embedded linux voice/net/cell activated home security,control systems.
-=*=-