RE: [ADVERT] CCTV cameras - far lower prices and new models

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ADVERT] CCTV cameras - far lower prices and new models
  • From: "Darryl Mattocks" <Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:11:04 +0100

It=92s the best camera we sell.  We took a look at all sorts of cameras
and this came out the best.  It's resolution is not at all bad for the
price and the colour / black and white switching is (as far as I'm
concerned) so much better than the all colour (bad in low light) or all
black and white solutions.  Put it another way, its what I'm currently
installing in my own house :-)

As for the IP rating, I've updated the our description table to include

"IP68 - Protection against long periods of submersion"

For those of you that have visited the offices, you'll know I've got a
huge aquarium here.  Tonight I'm going to test this IP68 claim and put a
camera into the tank to see what happens (linked to Harmony of course!).
If it works, great.  If not, anyone feel like a fried fish supper?

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01865 784 080