[ADVERT] CCTV cameras - far lower prices and new models

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ADVERT] CCTV cameras - far lower prices and new models
  • From: "Darryl Mattocks" <Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:31:01 +0100

We have just put some new CCTV camera information live on the site. In a
nutshell:

* Lower prices - direct from Taiwan so cheaper by far (cheapest
"true"
CCTV camera is only =A329.99)

* Greater range - we now have 15 different camera styles / types
available from stock

* More information - we have spent some time drawing up comparison
tables & guides to give as much help as possible in choosing what
suits.

These cameras all work with Harmony, and if you're feeling brave the new
beta version of Harmony (3.3.15) has motion detect capabilities from
these cameras linked through to X10 triggers - pretty neat when you see
it all go!

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01865 784 080