RE: Any Homeseer people out there...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Any Homeseer people out there...
  • From: "Paul Gale" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:15:42 +0100

mmm. the reason I went out at the weekend to get one is someone on the HS
BBS said it worked fine :-( Yes, mine is OK with caller ID too, but I've
not
tried to see if it gives CID under any other app. I have a meteor as well,
so CID through the Zoom is not vital for me - but hearing anything through
it is pretty fundamental! (I don't get anything either). Maybe I'll go
search the BBS again and email the person that said it works!

I understand that supporting modems is difficult but it's pretty
frustrating
to be told only their modem will work successfully :-(

Paul.