Re: Major panic last night

Hi Paul

>The kitchen PIR is not enabled in away mode as the >dog lives there.
Not sure if it would show up after >another sensor has triggered
(probably would).

If its not enabled it should not generate an alarm..It might though show up
on the log as *Unsealing* (sensing movement)which is entirely different
from an alarm.......

I tend to agree with Ian,s Comment regarding the Police..Im sure they must
be sick of attending False alarms...There are lots of Monitoring companies
who for a nominal fee will monitor your alarm system and
send a patrol service to attend alarms if necessary..Its just a case of
picking the right alarm company and its not necessarily the big names
either.......

Frank