Re: OT: It can be a new virus?

Probably the easiest option. If you've got a number of systems though I'd
install a firewall between your router and the internet (assuming that
isn't
a firewall device you are just calling a router). Personally I use IPCop
(www.ipcop.org) which just runs on an old PC, and is free. Sounds like you
run a personal firewall on some (all?) of your systems, but a dedicated
system is usually safer.

Steven

On Friday 27 June 2003 11:19, Dan wrote:
> Hi Steven,
>
> I just filter the TCP port 139 and now everythjing is quit on my
subnet.
> Checking the router, I have seen that the attacks target all the
computers
> from my subnet..
>
> Best regards,
> Dan