Re: Major panic last night

I've had a similar situation. Alarm went off during the day when I
was at work. I listened in to the house only to hear my in-laws
discussing who should put the kettle on. They had arrived early when
arranging to meet my wife. They let themselves in as they have a key
AND a Comfort usercode. Sirens wailing (I didn't have an external
bellbox at the time) and lights flashing on and off and they don't
notice!!
I turned off the alarm and logged on to homeseer to reset all the
lights. No level of forward planning/automation can account for the
idiot factor..