phone menu system

So following on from previous posts, I=92m looking for a dial-in menu
syste=
m addition to HV, Comfort, ACE but that is more configurable and flexible
t=
han the Comfort one (would run from a PC and probably use an analogue
modem=
or ISDN TA etc). I=92ve also got a meteor which can detect keypresses.

Anyone know of such a piece of software?

Has to be able to read data from text files (as a minimum =96 that HV and
A=
CE would generate to show HA and Comfort status). Also would need to use
an=
y text to speech engine (I have Natural Voices).

Does Homeseer have this?

Any ideas?

Paul.