Re: AW10U wiring help, please!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: AW10U wiring help, please!
  • From: "garygfx" <garygfx@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:42:17 -0000

Mark,

I sent you a thank-you by email but it bounced - something about an
MX record not existing for your domain.

Anyway, thanks for responding to my request for wiring instructions.
I'm still here in one piece and the unit is working! ;-) I don't
think I would have attempted it without your help, although I'm a
tiny bit worried as it's unfused and the regular switch it replaced
was fused.

Cheers,
Gary.

P.S. If you have any spare units knocking around and want to sell
them... :-)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@a...>
wrote:
> Here's what I remember doing:
>
> AW10.Neutral:
> - existingsupply.neutral
> - existingload.neutral
>
> AW10.Live:
> - existingsupply.live
>
> AW10.Load:
> - existingload.live
>
> Obviously, common all the earths as well.
>
> I guess someone else will be along in a few minutes to tell me what
> I've got wrong :-)
>
> Mark
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "garygfx" <garygfx@d...> wrote:
> > I'm trying to fit an AW10U appliance module to replace a wall
> switch
> > that controls kitchen unit display lights. The terminals for the
> > AW10U are Live, Neutral and Load. However, the existing switch
has
> 6
> > terminals. Under "Supply" it has Live, Neutral and
Earth.
> > Under "Load" it also has Live, Neutral and Earth. All 6
terminals