Re: Compaq Fingerprint Readers

> Assuming it's the Identix DFR-200 based compaq scanners, head over to
> http://www.identix.com/ and
look for the BioLogin s/w for windows. Ok,
> I've done that for you as well, it's here ...
> http://www.identix.com/products/pro_info_biologon_ts_win.html

Right, following the link that Calum provided (thanks for that) I have
downloaded the drivers and they are compatable with the Compaq reader and
with XP. (http://www.identix.com/support/downloads/DfrSetup_020305.zip)
Installed these and it does find the reader and let you tune it.
Great, but that is it. As these are only the drivers I still don't have any
software to use them for logging into the PC or anything else.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I did look at Identix's Biologon3 but
that is £49 per licence, so that is bit pricey for just home use.

For those of you that asked about selling some, I am not at work this week,
so will find out next week and let you know.

Thanks

Mark.