Re: Fuji & Epod price guide?

I think you will find these are worth what you willing to pay for them. I
sold an ePod a while ago and the price was OK although not quite what I
paid by about 70 quid. Beware when buying second hand on the ePod front as
I have heard of a lot of people getting stung with PCMCIA and CF slots
that don't work etc. Seems some folks don't look after then quite as well
as they could (or are unlucky).

Do your homework on the original cost (about 250 pounds for an ePod when
bought new from the States including shipping, VAT etc.) and then it's a
case of are you happy with the asking price etc. etc.

In essence no rules, just how you feel about the deal.

Ian

"David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
24/06/2003 20:27
Please respond to ukha_d

cc:
Subject:        [ukha_d] Fuji & Epod price guide?

Hello all,
I was wondering what the average price of a Fuji or Epod
is. A lot of
people seem to be selling them lately but there doesn't seem to be a set
price for these things. I did try to search back through the archives but
it
seems like a while since there was a price discussion on them and I didn't
know if the price would have come down (or gone up even).

Thanks in advance,
Dave