ADSL & Wireless Routers

BT say my exchange is to be ADSL enabled by the end of next month.  Yippee.

Thanks to earlier threads I already have a shortlist of ISP's and a good
idea of the recommended hardware.  However, being new to this, I'm looking
around trying to understand what's out there/features/etc. and have a
question...

I've already quite settled on the Vigor 2600 range of routers...

But do I plump for a 2600We giving me integrated 802.11b WAP (to be used
for
web-surfing only - though network print-sharing may come in handy) or do I
get the 'standard' 2600 and purchase a separate 802.11g WAP (higher speed,
though can't see internet browsing using the increased bandwidth?)

ADSL service will only be a 512kbps home package.

TIA,
Tony