From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 June 2003 23:49
To: Ukha_D (E-mail)
Subject: [ukha_d] Almost OT...

Burrowing holes..........

I have been wracking my little brain on a good way to get a number of cat5e
runs down my garden to my new workshop.

A friend suggested boring a hole under my patio which I just laughed
away...like you do....but then tonight I got to think about it a bit more
and it does not seem so bad....

The reason for the tunnel is a gate that needs to be crossed by the cables,
I can not go over the gate but could go under the ground for about 2 or 3
metres the up and into a pipe along the fence...

So the question....has anyone ever done this before with some sort of
tunnelling machine? no not a JCB! just a small mole sort of size that I
could place a 20mm tube through?

Thanks all,

B.

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---