From: Mark Taylor
To: HA UK Group
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 8:13 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] DIN Rail connections

So I have completed my first major step in HA and wired up a new ceiling
of LV halogens and for temp purposes put up an LW10 to test X10 control.
Apart from 1 loose wire worked first time! Not bad for a complete
ignoramus even if I say so myself ;-)

So now I want to plan adding an LD11 and later some further DIN Rail
modules. What I dont really understand is how the DIN Rail and consumer
unit relate. Can someone shed some light please, is it a case of Din
Rails plugging straight into consumer units or do I go for one of these
din rail units specially sold to take LD11s and AD10s etc. If so how
does that connect back.......

Cheers
Mark