Re: Re: X10 Project ideas? Was: Anyone tried these AEI wirelessunits,

vectra999uk2002 wrote:

> I guess I will also go with x10 after all your comments!

:-D

> I would still like to do some wireless interfacing using a PIC Micro!
> So I will use the RF interface of the X10, TM13U, whats the
> recceiving range of these? typically

Don't really know, had a quick look but can't find published figures...
I've got the old TM12, which certainly works fine everywhere in my flat,
but although it's ridiculously thick sandstone walls, it's just a 1
bedroom place so doesn't have too much distance.

> Anything not out there that needs designing? nothing too complicated
> though for my 1st project with X10

Occasionally things get mentioned from time to time, but can't think of
anything offhand that jumps out from the wireless angle.

--
Doogie