Re: Access Control

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Access Control
  • From: "sh33pdip" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:53:02 -0000

Philip,

at my last company we used the Bewator system: -

www.bewator.co.uk

would do all that you ask and more but can be expensive. I believe
RS Components do some of their individual bits like keypads and
swipe readers. At the end of the day we moved to proximity readers
as the swipe cards were always getting worn out. We had it running
on a Windows system then but things may have moved on.

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Philip Coombes"