Mixing X10 in Inductive Dimming circuits

I'm looking at a project where I have been asked to install 2x 600 watt
theatrical spots in a church.
I have two alternatives available.
1.  I can either "steal" a channel from an existing Inductive
Dimmer which controls the
low voltage halogen lighting recently installed in the church.  I may need
2 channels as each one is only rated at 5A.
2. I can run a separate circuit with a 700W Din Rail LD11 for each lamp
controlled via signals received through a TM13U
and a keyfob RF sender.   This gives me the flexibility to control the
lamps from any location in the main church area,
rather than have a fixed position at the main Inductive dimmer board.

The concern I have is any potential impact on X10 signals by the proximity
of the Inductive Controller.
The controller is built by ILight (model SCI1205S).    I had planned to
include filtering in the circuits through
use of FD10 filters.    Does anyone have any views or experiences I can
draw from.  Or does anyone have
any advice as to the best way to proceed with this project.
Nigel Reid