Digibox Remote Control Speed was RE: Re: Tivo RF2Link

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Digibox Remote Control Speed was RE: Re: Tivo RF2Link
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:13:14 +0100

I have the very old 1st generation Pace Digibox and with the Tivo IR lead
the only reliable speed was SLOW from the Tivo, I think this was probably
due to IR interference. The RF2Link does not use IR but modulated RF
signals via RF2 so seems so far to be soooo much faster. I tried 15
sequential channel hops last night at FAST speed without a single missed or
double digit.

R's
Ian