RE: Re: X10 Light Switches

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: X10 Light Switches
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:03:03 +0100

Hi David,
I had 3 way-switches and I replaced them with 1 LW11 and two momentary
switches.
It's simple, just install LW11 in place of one of the switches and then
connect all the momentary switches to momentary terminals of the LW11.
Of course all the momentary switches (could be as many as you like of
them) must be in parallel so as soon as one is pressed it makes contact
on momentary terminals and makes dimming.
For double switches, the only solution is to make them momentary and put
some kind of micromodule behind them, if you don't want to cut new wall
mounts.

Cheers,
Nik