RE: OT optimising pictures for web pages

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT optimising pictures for web pages
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:03:11 +0100

Thanks Mark and Chris, I have Photoshop but not Fireworks, I may try doing
it with photoshop and the comments on reducing h x w first are the sort of
thing I was after. My preference is to use Irfanview as I like the nice
little batch facility.

Thanks also Alan I have Irfanview and use it thanks (see my original mail)
what I really need is some guidelines on what is the best trade off of size
vs. quality and how I achieve them hopefully Mark's comments will help me
there.Thanks for replying though

Cheers
Mick