Re: X10 Light Switches

Ian,

Maybe I missing something, but I need to switch 2 way switches (3
connectors common,Sp1,sp2) which cant be done with a LW10 I also
have some double switches (2 buttons with one wall plate) again the
LW10 does cut it unless I use two of them and cut new wall mounts in
which I was trying to avoid.

David

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian  Willoughby" <ian@i...> wrote:
> I have used these babies http://www.letsautomate.com/10185.cfm?
in
the past with a  TM13U and LW10's. They work reasonably well but
range of the TM13 is limited (35 feet in open air).

> R's
> Ian

switches and its
> 	not pratical to pull them in.  I want to have X10 control at
these
> 	switches with On and Off control so the bayonet fitting
won't do for
> 	me - does anyone have any ideas?
>
> 	Also are there any two switch (double) X10 light sitches out
there?

> 	I've been using letsautomate.com to order my X10 kit from is
there
> 	anyone cheaper?
>

> 	Thanks
> 	David.

> 	Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's
Important Questions.