Re: Introductory

Hi Keith,

Sorry I wasnt aware,  there are just two people in the house and two
cats (for my sins!)

I'm a little ecentric when it comes to computers really, and whats
worse is that I'm also on the lookout for more (way things are going
it will probably be 23 by the end of the week)  dont get me wrong the
majority (18 I think) are used daily and most of those are running
24x7 365.  I also have a fair complement of Network kit too but thats
a longer story.

Just incase you did a survey for uptime, my most available machine is
a custom build P166 (its about 6 years old I think) that acts as my
Imap mail server running Windows 2000 Server its been up for 415 days
today, and its last shutdown was caused by an extened power outage
when I changed the distribution unit with a split board so that I
could safely run power outside to a new hottub.

regards
David.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey" <ukha@d...> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Welcome aboard.
>
> You neglected to say how many people are in the household.
>
> We ran a survey a while back on number of computers per person. 22
would
> probably put you quite high in the ratings unless you share the
house with
> 40 people :-)
>
> Keith
>
> www.diyha.co.uk