Re: Scottish Meet 2003 [WEEEEELL in advance]

Calum Morrell wrote:

> I've just had another thought that could offer good, private space for
> the tech side and combined with catering and supplying our own crate of
> wine/beer/softdrinks could keep the cost to a reasonable amount per
> head. It's going to take me a while to look into it, but if anyone is
> strongly against that, let me know early so I don't bother :-)

And with that, Calum opened his jacket and produced the church hall he'd
been hiding in there since the last meet.... :D

Sounds good mate, thanks for looking into it... :)

I'm just having an effin nightmare sorting out stuff for going to the
main meeting..... attendance sorted, flights sorted, found reasonable
priced, nearby accomodation, but they won't accept my Solo card for
guarantee, my girlf's visa expires end of next month so they won't
accept that, so I'll either have to negotiate sending them a cheque
*shudder* or wait till girlf's visa company give her a new card.... :S

/me couldn't even manage to organise himself!

--
Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway