RE: My introductory message

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: My introductory message
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:15:48 -0000

Hi Simon

Welcome! Please leave your credit card(s) with a responsible adult, this
group is very dangerous for spending money on HA toys.

May I also be the first to welcome you a friend as I notice from your
web site you have none :-(

The link to that section of your web site reports:

--HTTP Error 404
--404 Friends Non existent

--The Web server cannot find any friends for the person you asked for.
--Please check the person to ensure that friends are feasible.

You now can update your site because you'll have lots of friends here
:-)

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx