RE: Recommendation for supplier of SCART cables

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recommendation for supplier of SCART cables
  • From: "James Winspear" <james.winspear@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:15:49 -0000

From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 January 2003 15:50
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Recommendation for supplier of SCART cables

Very prominent when they were introducing the F3 Tornado.....

Anyone remember the "Blue Circle Radar"????

My wife recognises the 'Blue Circle Radar' effect:

We have a "multi-room audio distribution system", when I connect up spare
speakers, walk the speakers to different rooms, or run cables from my amp
along the hall to Node 0 (where I've 1 pair of in-ceiling speakers wired
to).

We have an "integrated Pronto-HV controlled X10 DIN mounted lighting
system", but because I replaced the Pronto CCF to play with another CCF for
control of the TV, the Pronto controls nothing (still using TV remote!), the
lights are controlled by the momentary light switches I put in
'just-in-case', the IR connecting block power supply is actually for HV, and
needs to be swapped every day to ensure that the 1 scheduled HV action works
(turns Bedroom lights on at 5.45am every day -always forget at weekends!).

We have an "dedicated multi-recording PVR", but the TiVo hasn't been powered
on yet, only 1 of 2 VCRs are connected, and the DVD player now has no audio
output that appears to work.

And SWMBO wants me to concentrate on our house renovation - just because the
roof leaks, the flagstone floors need grouting, ceilings and doors need
putting back in - the luddite!  Aaah the delights of Monday mornings!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway