Re: MainLobby Ver 2.0

Hi Paul,

Your comments were exactly the feedback I live for whether negative
or not.  I'm striving to make this product as easy to use as
possible.  While some features may seem easy, they can be a bear to
program so they sometimes get pushed to the back in order to bring
something more cool integrated instead.  UNDO/COPY/PASTE will
definitely get in there but that doesn't show the user the whiz-bang
stuff. :)

It's the support from users that really makes the Lobby products
unique.  Just check out the AVSForum.  http://www.avsforum.com
I've had the opportunity to speak or email personally almost all of
the users.

I'm really excited about the things to come.

Best,

Mario Cascio
Cinemar
http://www.cinemaronline.com

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> Aha! - thanks Mario, - put me right on a couple of things there...
>
> hadn't figured out/found the method for deleting any button in any
order...

> Hope my original comments didn't sound *too* negative - all
intended in the
> spirit of *constructive criticism* I promise. :-)
>
> I'm definately looking forward to the upcoming features you've
mentioned
> below!
>
> Like I said before, and I'll say it again, there really isn't
anything else
> that I'm aware of that can do this kind interface design as quickly
or as
> easily (despite some of the quirks I already mentioned), so it
should be
> lauded and supported...
>
> R's
>
> Paul G.