Re: Re: MainLobby Ver 2.0

Aha! - thanks Mario, - put me right on a couple of things there...

hadn't figured out/found the method for deleting any button in any order...

Hope my original comments didn't sound *too* negative - all intended in the
spirit of *constructive criticism* I promise. :-)

I'm definately looking forward to the upcoming features you've mentioned
below!

Like I said before, and I'll say it again, there really isn't anything else
that I'm aware of that can do this kind interface design as quickly or as
easily (despite some of the quirks I already mentioned), so it should be
lauded and supported...

R's

Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor