Fw: IPAQ 3870

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: IPAQ 3870
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:35:18 -0000

Oops messed up this site. should be:   http://www.navman-mobile.co.uk/

----- Original Message -----
From: John Nye
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] IPAQ 3870

I had a 3850 and Navman Smartpath city &trip software that I originally got from http://www.totalpda.co.uk. Then when SmartST Professional came out I bought the upgrade (http://www.navman-mobile.co.uk) so that I could get voice enabled directions - couple of little blips with it but sure makes life easier when going to new places especially as SWMBO refuses to read a map!

Good news that it has maps for whole of europe including Ireland.

Don't know how the cost compares with other offerings (it was a good way of getting myself an Ipaq without the boss realising that I had bought another computer!).

John Nye