RE: OT : AVIA Test DVD

Analogue Meter on order (TBD by postie tomorrow hopefully along with lots of
other cables and stuff to get more of my AV and HA stuff talking to each
other).

The only UK online shop I can find is

https://www.audiophilecandy.com/prodet.asp?pcode=D-OPT-AVIA
<https://www.audiophilecandy.com/prodet.asp?pcode=D-OPT-AVIA&0=More+Info>