Re: HomeSeer Phone 2

CallID does not seem to work, although all of the enable codes are
taken by the modem fine.

Is this a UK/BT issue? My Pace has never been a problem with CallID,
so if I get another hardware modem (my plan), is it going to work?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Smith" <ukha@e...> wrote:
> Do you get CallerID from it ?
>
> A cheap UK CallerID enabled modem would be great :-)
>
> Thanks
> Dean

&product_uid=26175)?

*****

> > This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
> > recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
> > recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
> > You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
> > distribute its contents to any other person.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway